Donnerstag, 9. April 2009

for all my not german speaking friends

Hello everybody!

Finally I worked it out to get some pics of my travels online. I'm a little bit proud on myself also when I wouldn't have to be that after 17 months of my travels. Nevermind now it's showtime. I can't show you to many pics because I hadn't a camera for a long time and still none. It's a pity, that you can't see pics of my cycle tour through Cambodia and Laos but I still have everything in my memory. One day I will tell you about.
After my 2 months travel through Laos and Vietnam which I made with my german friend Rosa, I'm back in Thailand. First I spent some days in Bangkok before I headed to Ko Lanta in the south where I met up with my friend Julia which I know from Australia. After 3 days of beach and relax I took a bus to Chiang Mai where my friend celebrated his birthday. Now I'm since around 4 weeks in Chiang Mai at my friends and I quite enjoy the time of relax. In the end of April I'm planning a 1 month trip to Burma. I'm not quite sure yet if I should do it with or without my bike but it seems that I should be quite hot in that time.
I will see in the next 2 weeks how I will do the trip.

I wish you all a good time and enjoy the few pics.

See ya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen